Consultancy involves understanding and providing effective assistance. The “vast scope” and the futuristic view combined with pleasure and art of living: Yacht owners and manufacturers are my clients since years:
- They bank on my discretion and experienced view of international legal solutions at all times, particularly at the interfaces of international yacht and marine law, flag law, international corporate and taxation law, safe-manning as well as crew labour law
- I have the knowledge of yacht industry owing to my passion of about 20 years. With an experience of over 25 years in international support and organisational development, I and my Team provide a unique know-how-mix with high individual value.
Professor Dr. Christoph Ph. Schließmann
Bar approved Specialist Lawyer in International Business Law and Labor Law
Hon.Professor of Business Administration at the University of Salzburg
Member of the German Academic Association for Business Research (VHB)
Holder of an Advanced Training Certificate from the German Bar Association and Law Society and Official Certification from the Frankfurt Bar Association and Law Society.
Dr. Christoph Ph. Schließmann on Wikipedia
Schließmann founded the CPS Schließmann Wirtschaftsanwälte in Frankfurt / M. in 1994, advises companies for over 20 years internationally - with a focus on Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Malta, speaks German and English and is one of the first "Bar approved lawyers for International Business Law" of Germany.
Beginning 1991 Schießmann taught over 16 years strategic management and entrepreneurship at St. Galler Business Schools and is a Hon.Professor of Management at the University of Salzburg, a member of the VHB Association of University Professors of Business Management.
He is a member of the Rotary Club and the Union International Club Frankfurt
Philosophy and values
Innovation is often only an empty word. But for me, it is the source of all advances and the basis of every entrepreneurial success.
- "Paths are made by walking“, said Franz Kafka. My clients are directed on a completely new way; well-trodden
paths are helpful, but not when seven different jurisdictions collide in a single mandate.
- Confidence in my competence and personal credibility are common base and highest motivation for me!
- Loyalty, pragmatism and a special, experienced creativity are the characteristic features of my personality. These values direct me unalterably in my activities.
Special layout of CPS business lawyers / team
I act for you as a personal contact person and counsellor and companion of your YACHT mandates. This is so even when more employees and/or specialists at home and abroad are involved. I uphold the overview and direct.
- Practice-oriented, efficient solutions for business foundations – this means “Business law” in integrated competence with expertise for us.
- We consciously distinguish ourselves from the law firms that sell a defined team to their clients: Our clients are supported nationally and internationally – and always flexibly – by the best available professionals.
- With LEXCORE International Alliance founded by me, all my clients get a team of specialists who are assigned specifically to their case. All have experience in projects – and are extremely flexible.
- We thus adapt to globalised and dynamically complex business models, management structures and organisational forms in all international business environments.
- As the founding member of LEXCORE International– an innovative alliance of specialists in EU and worldwide – we combine the essence of an owner-managed special law firm with clout and maxi-know-how of an international network of skilled colleagues in business, taxation, legal and financial matters.
Legal notice pursuant to § 6 German Telemedia Services Act
Lawyers in the Federal Government of Germany are governed by the Federal Lawyers' Ordinance, the Code of Proper Practice, the "Regulations Governing Specialist Lawyers" and the Federal Ordinance on Lawyers' Fees (BRAGO). International legal activities are subject to the "Code of Conduct of the Council of Bars and Law Societies of the European Union", whereas foreign colleagues practising in Germany are required to comply with the "Law Governing the Activities of European Lawyers in Germany". The relevant legal stipulations relating to the profession may be found on the homepage of the German Bar Association and Law Society (BRAK) at www.brak.de by consulting the section "Information in accordance with § 5 German Telemedia Services Act, TMG (previously § 6 TDG and § 10 MDStV)".
Professional liability insurance has been taken out with MARKEL International Insurance Company Ltd., NL Deutschland, Luisenstraße 14, 80333 München